AROS Wi-Fi Stack
Raised 0% of $ goal.
- Provide a working WIFI stack with support for infrastructure network
- Stack must be hardware independent
- Must be capable of WPA and WPA2 as specified in IEEE 802.11i (wpa_supplicant port or similar solution) * Must provide at least one working driver for a widely spread WIFI chipset (e.g. Atheros).
- The chosen chipset must be capable of at least 54 Mbit/s as specified in IEEE 802.11g
- Driver must work for USB devices with the chosen chipset
- Provide the documentation necessary to enable other developers to create new drivers (at least in form of source comments)
References: Alpha Release
$100William T II
$20Pedro F L
$15Francesco De N
$10Mert H B
Do you think your donation might be missing? Please contact us at email@example.com