Add Overscan support to Amiga chipset driver
Raised 0% of $ goal.
This project aims to improve the Classic Amiga port of AROS so its Amiga chipset graphics driver is exended to support "overscan" screen modes.
The specific requirements are as follows:
- AROS graphics subsystem (library and driver) is extended to support overscan
- The extension is transparent to AROS platforms not having overscan capability
- There is a Prefs program that allows setting overscan properties
- The Prefs program is MUI based
- It is possible to set both Text and Graphics overscan like in original prefs program
- Setting overscan needs to work for all monitor types exposed by Amiga Chipset video driver
- The overscan capability is proven to work by it being used by an AmigaOS software choosen by developer
Do you think your donation might be missing? Please contact us at email@example.com