- Write a Firewire stack capable of accessing HardDisks, CDs and DVDs (this could be tested using a Firewire2IDE box)
- Drivers for each firewire card must be modular although the only mandatory chip to support would be VIA ones (like the one used in all Pegasos1 & 2).
- The firewire stack must be modular (just like Poseidon). At least 1 subclass must be provided: One for mass storage devices
- An easy MUI/Zune GUI is mandatory. It can mimic Poseidon one (Trident).
- Documentation and some developer info for writting new classes and drivers to support additional Firewire cards must be provided
Copyright © 2006 - 2021 Power2People