Port Directory Opus 4 to AROS
Raised 0% of $ goal.
Complete new port of DOpus, based on the AmigaOS 4.17 beta.
- Fix the Filename length handling listing and operations.
- Implement the missing NewCLI command.
- Port and adapt/extend External modules "DopusRT" "Iconinfo" "Format" (Format should include both support for FFS and SFS - use of external commands is acceptable).*
- Allow DOpus to recognize/identify SFS/FAT devices in the Disk Info window etc.
- Remove the OFS/FFS bug when renaming files or folders with the same name removes/deletes the selected entry.
- Add a command for accessing the SFS device .recycled/ dir .
- Allow image viewing (at least for formats supported by 68k version).
- Allow Click-M-click file operations.
- Fix right side Window border position to allow easier use of the Parent functionality. (The DOpus screen seems to be slightly bigger than the WB screen. It could be a bug in Intuition.)
- IconInfo tool is supposed to show the icon image itself, there could potentially be problems with AROS's PNG icons.
Do you think your donation might be missing? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org